What I'm Reading

Stardust by Joseph Kanon
Coming out in the fall, the next novel by the author of The Good German. It's so good I kinda want to lick the pages.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Milestone Muesday

I didn't get to go to Weight Watchers yesterday because I had a funeral. Which is the same reason I haven't been writing. I can't bring myself to write about her, but I can't write about anything else either.

I weighed in this morning on the way to work to cheer myself up, and I lost 2.6 pounds. 13.6 total. No, it's not a milestone, but it's the only positive I have going this morning, so I decided to bend the rules a little.

5 comments:

Diosa said...

I'm so sorry to hear that someone close to you passed away. My condolences sweetie, and lots of hugs and kisses.

Diosa said...

And congratulations on the 2.6 pounds. That's awesome! Keep up the hard work.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! I know it's hard but you look great.

Anonymous said...

You go, Bookgirl. Every pound counts, lose or gain and all the pounds in the lose category are milestones, I think.

Rhymes with Cheese said...

I had the same rule. No posts about her. Made me appreciate my friends, more, though.