What I'm Reading

Stardust by Joseph Kanon
Coming out in the fall, the next novel by the author of The Good German. It's so good I kinda want to lick the pages.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Shoe Slut


I'm in sales conference this week presenting my spring 08 list and have 2.2 seconds to myself. I figure if you're the kind of person who reads my blog, there's a good chance you also share my affinity for/obsession with shoes. So I'm starting what might become a semi-regular feature, depending on popular reaction: Shoe Slut; Pictures of the Fabulous Shoes I'm Wearing Today So You Can All be Appreciative and Jealous. Eat your hearts out.

7 comments:

Diosa said...

Wow, those are some shoes. Very impressive.

I tried reading the Poisonwood Bible but just couldn't get through it.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. I love shoes. And handbags. You caught me right n the heart with this one.

Bookgirl said...

Di, I stuck with that out of a sense of obligation (See earlier post on Catholic guilt) but now I'm really enjoying it.

Liz, You're my girl. I know you'd appreciate the shoes. And now I love you even more.

Unknown said...

Love them. New?

Bookgirl said...

Nope, them there are some oldies but goodies.

Rhymes with Cheese said...

Those are some freaking awesome shoes.

Selva said...

wow a different model...It suddenly seem to a ice cream mounted on a wall ... It attracted me very much.This is different from my Joseph seibel products